• March 18, 2024, 07:01:55 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: How to set the camera up to be less hackable  (Read 8757 times)

DDS56

• Level 1 Member
How to set the camera up to be less hackable
« on: June 03, 2020, 09:36:23 PM »

Hi, I just got this DCS-8010LH camera and I have it working but I am wondering if there are any default passwords or settings in the camera that need to be changed to make it more secure.  Or even if I have to worry about the possibility of being hacked.  Sorry about such a basic question but I couldn't find an answer when googling for it.

Thanks for any guidance you might have.

Daniel

agalloway

• Level 3 Member
Re: How to set the camera up to be less hackable
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2023, 08:45:56 PM »

To adjust mob spawning in your Minecraft game with the listed mods, you can modify the configuration file for the Custom Mob Spawner mod. Here are the steps:

Locate the "CustomSpawner" folder in the "config" directory of your Minecraft installation.
Open the "CustomSpawner" folder and then the "overworld" folder.
Look for the "EntitySpawnTypes.cfg" file and open it using a text editor.
In the file, you will find different sections for each mob category (ambient, creature, monster, underground, and water_creature). These sections contain settings for each type of mob.
Adjust the values according to your preferences. Here are some settings you can modify:
"chunkgenspawnchance": This determines the chance of a mob spawning during chunk generation. Decreasing the value will reduce the frequency of mob spawns.
"maxspawnheight" and "minspawnheight": These define the height range in which mobs can spawn. Adjusting these values can limit spawning to specific height levels.
"mobspawnrange": This determines the distance from a player that mobs can spawn. Decreasing the value will limit the range of mob spawns.
"spawncap": This sets the maximum number of mobs that can spawn in a specific category. Lowering the value will reduce the number of mobs.
"spawntickrate": This controls the frequency at which mobs attempt to spawn
home Theatre services. Increasing the value will reduce the spawn rate.
Save the changes to the configuration file and launch Minecraft with the modified settings.
Keep in mind that some mods may have their own spawn settings, so it's possible that modifying the Custom Mob Spawner settings may not affect all mobs. Additionally, make sure you have the correct version of the mods installed and that they are compatible with each other and your Minecraft version.

Remember to make backups of any files you modify before making changes, in case you need to revert to the original settings.

davevt31

• Level 9 Member
Re: How to set the camera up to be less hackable
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2023, 09:15:14 PM »

Yeah, more spam from the necroposter.