• March 19, 2024, 01:42:28 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: RTSP support?  (Read 41716 times)

Quinte

• Level 1 Member
Re: RTSP support?
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2020, 07:58:24 AM »

The PIN code shown on the bottom of the camera does not work as the password.   The RTSP authentication window appears with 'admin' as login and it keeps re-prompting for the password when I enter the PIN from the bottom of the camera.

I believe I am using the correct format and the IP address of the camera I verified as correct
 'rtsp://admin:PIN@192.168.0.168:554/stream1'

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

iostars

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2020, 08:59:27 AM »

I have been trying the same with this camera using the following:

Code: [Select]
rtsp://admin:<pincode>@[IPADDRESS]/stream1

It seems the newest firmware does get prompted for user/pass but something has changed. admin + pincode is no longer the correct combination.

It might be possible they have change the user to something else perhaps? If not they just might have closed that other clients then the app can access the stream. Does someone know what they changed exactly in the firmware?

If someone has a rooted android and can do a tcpdump, that might give a clue to the changes.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2020, 10:23:28 AM by iostars »

firehammer047

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2021, 12:40:15 AM »

Finally opened the box to my DCS-8010LH, bought it about 2 years ago. I bought it because of the HD video, but I didn't realize it doesn't have an ethernet connection. I had to download the stupid mydlink app on my phone to configure the camera, on a router that IS NOT connected to the internet (but my phone is). Basically, the cam configuration is done over Bluetooth LE and I spent hours trying to configure it WITHOUT the mydlink app following this guide:

https://github.com/bmork/defogger    (for the 8000LH)

I can connect via BT from the command line with bluetoothctl (ubuntu 18.04) and query the camera, but I couldn't configure it so I downloaded the mydlink app.

Not much info out there but my camera has FW version 1.0 and I was able to grab the rtsp feed with vlc using:

rtsp://IP_OF_CAM/stream1  -- HD
rtsp://IP_OF_CAM/stream2  -- 720p

user: admin
password: admin

You can also grab JPEGs with http://IP_OF_CAM/jpeg.cgi

I'm still working on getting an H264 feed via HTTP.

algorni

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2021, 01:25:23 AM »

I notice a new firmware update 1.09.01(3.5.19-b01)
And now the device opens ports 554,  7000, 8080, 8081   but I wasn't able to connect to ANY of those ports.

on the RTSP port I cannot authenticate with admin as user and the pin (that ti can find at the bottom stick)

Any news??

algorni

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2021, 01:38:13 AM »

On firmware 1.09 i'm having the same issue: it seems they open back again the port 554!!! but I can't authenticate into the camera... :(

I have been trying the same with this camera using the following:

rtsp://admin:<pincode>@[IPADDRESS]/stream1

It seems the newest firmware does get prompted for user/pass but something has changed. admin + pincode is no longer the correct combination.

It might be possible they have change the user to something else perhaps? If not they just might have closed that other clients then the app can access the stream. Does someone know what they changed exactly in the firmware?

If someone has a rooted android and can do a tcpdump, that might give a clue to the changes.

cicicok

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2021, 04:34:11 AM »

Guys I have a great news for you. ;D You got it right, the stream works, but you've been just opening the wrong URL!

The correct path is stream2, not stream1:
rtsp://admin:YOUR_PIN@CAMERA_IP/stream2
I've tested this on Firmware 1.09.01(3.5.19-b01).

gvsa123

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2021, 01:09:58 PM »

Sorry to keep this thread going, but I'm looking to grab a used DCS 5030L to integrate into HA, which I'm new to as well, so I just wanted to make sure that this rtsp url will work, if anyone could confirm please? I saw that DLINK wifi cams support the protocol, so I'm guessing a generic integration should be fine. Also, any input on their experience with HA (even for different models) would be appreciated too.

ag6ju

• Level 1 Member
Re: RTSP support? DCS-8526LH
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2022, 09:08:33 AM »

DCS-8526LH  also do not have RTSP nor WEB interface.  unfortunately I also have to return the units to seller.
Pages: 1 [2]