• March 28, 2024, 08:59:22 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: mydlink+ App - Feature Wishlist  (Read 99279 times)

honestabe

• Level 1 Member
Re: mydlink+ App - Feature Wishlist
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2013, 05:21:56 PM »

When will this app get an update that adds support for push notifications? (like myDlink lite)

m_overink

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2014, 01:21:23 PM »

Speeding up the camera feeds when having 4 cams open, the one clicked on is fast, but the other 3 only get one frame every couple seconds....Not a network issue as other apps are very fast using exact same configuration.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 06:58:29 AM »

Speeding up the camera feeds when having 4 cams open, the one clicked on is fast, but the other 3 only get one frame every couple seconds....Not a network issue as other apps are very fast using exact same configuration.

Added to wishlist...  ;)
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 06:58:57 AM »

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink+ Wishlist

• General - Ability to show the camera resolution (as seen in mydlink Lite)
  • General - Ability to change live view resolution between different mobile devices to accommodate slower/faster wireless connectivity
  • General - Increase FPS for all live feeds when multiple cameras are open in the multiple view mode (currently, selected camera feed has high FPS, while other feeds are < 1 FPS, despite available network bandwidth)
  • Support - Pan/Tile Cameras - Ability to choose Preset Positions

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

• TBD

m_overink

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 10:27:23 AM »

What would be super awesome would be to have the PTZ cams to automatically scroll between presets without the need for d-viewcam to do it. (Namely dcs-5020l)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2014, 06:29:56 AM »

What would be super awesome would be to have the PTZ cams to automatically scroll between presets without the need for d-viewcam to do it. (Namely dcs-5020l)

Added...

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #21 on: February 07, 2014, 06:32:09 AM »

Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink+ Wishlist

• General - Ability to change live view resolution between different mobile devices to accommodate slower/faster wireless connectivity
  • General - Increase FPS for all live feeds when multiple cameras are open in the multiple view mode (currently, selected camera feed has high FPS, while other feeds are < 1 FPS, despite available network bandwidth)
  • Support - Pan/Tilt Cameras - Ability to automatically scroll between select preset positions for supported camera models
  • Support - Pan/Tilt Cameras - Ability to select preset positions for supported camera models

[/list]

• TBD

se1122

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2014, 09:16:54 AM »

I recently installed a DCS-5222 camera, which we mounted to the ceiling. When viewing the camera the controls to tilt and pan are backwards.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2014, 12:44:40 PM »

I recently installed a DCS-5222 camera, which we mounted to the ceiling. When viewing the camera the controls to tilt and pan are backwards.

Added to the feature wishlist. . .  ;)

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 12:46:10 PM »

mydlink+ Wishlist

• Pan/Tilt - Option to reverse pan tilt controls to accommodate inverted camera mounting
  • Support - Pan/Tilt Cameras - Ability to automatically scroll between select preset positions for supported camera models
  • Support - Pan/Tilt Cameras - Ability to select preset positions for supported camera models

• TBD
« Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 07:36:51 AM by JavaLawyer »

ckh

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2014, 06:51:07 AM »

One of the feature I would like to see most is to make "Go To - Preset List" available. As you know on mobile it depending a lot on network speed so in order to make control at ease, a direct command to the position we like to see is very important.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2014, 07:37:18 AM »

One of the feature I would like to see most is to make "Go To - Preset List" available. As you know on mobile it depending a lot on network speed so in order to make control at ease, a direct command to the position we like to see is very important.

This request is already listed: 
"Support - Pan/Tilt Cameras - Ability to select preset positions for supported camera models"

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2014, 07:37:31 AM »

mydlink+ Wishlist

• Pan/Tilt - Option to reverse pan tilt controls to accommodate inverted camera mounting

• TBD

ckh

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2014, 07:43:18 AM »

This request is already listed: 
"Support - Pan/Tilt Cameras - Ability to select preset positions for supported camera models"

Is DCS-5222L among the supported camera?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2014, 07:53:06 AM »

Is DCS-5222L among the supported camera?

Yes, the DCS-5222L is among the cameras that have the option to save preset positions from within the camera web UI. At present, preset positions are not supported on the mydlink mobile apps.
Pages: 1 [2] 3