• April 25, 2024, 06:08:24 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: New look forum  (Read 1686 times)

ivan

• Level 8 Member
New look forum
« on: September 09, 2014, 02:35:24 AM »

Who had the the rather dim idea of messing up the forum layout?

Where we had a nice clean, clear, easy to read forum we now have a dark, dull, hard to read - especially at the end of the day - layout.

I suppose this is to pander to the younger generation that like this sort of rubbish layout - I don't.

Because of the change I will not be reading this at the end of the day as I usually do.  I might look in at lunch time if I remember - sorry.

cable2

• Level 3 Member
Re: New look forum
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 11:48:57 AM »

Ivan, you make me laugh sometimes.  But I could not agree with you more.  Frankly, I would like about 5 swipes with a baseball bat for whoever agreed to this mess.   It's really hard on my eyes and it has lost all of it's clarity and ease of use.  Just about as dumb as putting the newest versions of the NAS's in the camera section.  Thank god they quietly decided to change that really stupid idea.    I would suggest any that agree that this change is not for the best, please add your 2 cents. 

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: New look forum
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 04:39:33 AM »

Refinements are being made...
We have a thread here to discuss:  Dlink FORUM Site improvements...What would you like to see improved?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC