• April 24, 2024, 05:51:13 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Need help installing my WUA-2340 D-Link PLEASE  (Read 14040 times)

MiikeeWR10

• Level 1 Member
Need help installing my WUA-2340 D-Link PLEASE
« on: August 13, 2011, 07:07:49 PM »

Im sorry I know this is the wrong place to be posting this thread but there is no other forum with the right topic..

I have a WUA-2340 D-Link and the RangeBooster G installation disk. I put in the disk to install my D-link and I follow all the directions, but once i get towards the end of installation and it prompts me to then plug in my usb D-Link into my computer i do it then click next. After I do that it sits there for a while with the loading bar still full and saying "computer required space" or something like that then a pop up comes up saying that the promgram has stopped working and it makes me force close the installation and when i do that it says "Installation complete" but nothing works..

I have Windows Vista Business so my pc should be compatable but i have no clue.. im about to bust this stupid thing up so PLEASE help me! Thanks.