• April 19, 2024, 05:47:42 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DN-320 & FileZilla  (Read 1744 times)

kuhlmanck

• Level 1 Member
DN-320 & FileZilla
« on: July 10, 2014, 10:03:54 AM »

Has anyone been able to get FileZilla and an early build 320 (hardware A1, FW 2.03) to connect and transfer files?

From a command line in Windows 7, I can FTP to and from my 320 all day long.  But when I try to connect via FileZilla, the connection initially appears to work, but quickly goes into a timeout/connection refused state in FileZilla.

Everything else on the 320 works.  Samba/CIFS, etc.  No problems using Filezilla to any other machine on out outside of the network so I think that the router is set up correctly, especially in light of the Win7 command line successes.

????? and thanks!

ivan

• Level 8 Member
Re: DN-320 & FileZilla
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 02:21:52 PM »

We have clients that use FileZilla to connect to A1/FW 2.03 on a regular basis without any problems.

The first thing you heed to do is post a copy if the FTP connection as given by FileZilla (highlight it and copy it to a file that you can then use to past here). 

Without that information it is very hard to try and guess what is going on.  There is a possibility that win 7 security is doing something to block something like correctly passing the password or even accepting the connection.  You may also need to extend the FTP server timeout setting on the DNS-320.