D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Lite App

Not working in iOS14

(1/3) > >>

nettewurk:
Recently I upgraded my iPhone X to iOS 14 and found some appilcations are not working properly, particularly for bank applications.   Tried also using mydlink Lite but during its signing in, the application stops and forced close.   Tried for how many times, and also from power on but still getting the same behavior.   Does anybody reported this behavior or possible app version update for this problem?  Thanks.

FurryNutz:
Please post about APPLE products over in the APPLE forums. Make contact with APPLE support for help and information regarding there products.
There seems to be known problems with new iOS 14. Be sure to allow LAN side connections with in the iOS. New security features are seen in iOS 14.

Thank you.

ngc1068:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on September 29, 2020, 07:01:33 AM ---Please post about APPLE products over in the APPLE forums. Make contact with APPLE support for help and information regarding there products.
There seems to be known problems with new iOS 14. Be sure to allow LAN side connections with in the iOS. New security features are seen in iOS 14.

Thank you.

--- End quote ---

I have to agree with original poster.  My Dlink Lite App, MyDLink App, and MyDlink Home apps all crash now on iOS devices of myself and all family members.  Happens over cellular, and WiFi both locally and remotely, happens regardless of IOS version....  I think this is not only an Apple issue.

FurryNutz:
Not having any problems with any D-Link apps on my iphone with IOS 13.x. So I would not agree with it happening regardless of iOS version. Most of users problem have only been since iOS14 has been made available to users.

Make sure LAN access support is enabled for the apps on iOS14.

ngc1068:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on September 29, 2020, 05:09:14 PM ---Not having any problems with any D-Link apps on my iphone with IOS 13.x. So I would not agree with it happening regardless of iOS version. Most of users problem have only been since iOS14 has been made available to users.

Make sure LAN access support is enabled for the apps on iOS14.

--- End quote ---

I had not told my family of the issue, just got a call from my brother asking whats wrong with MyDlink....its crashing during login...I had not told him about my issue last few days...I just texted to ask. He reports he is on 13.7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version