• April 22, 2024, 11:57:26 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: please help going nuts  (Read 12409 times)

hitman187

• Level 1 Member
please help going nuts
« on: February 02, 2010, 01:25:03 PM »

i just got a DGE-530T  and im running vista home 32bit  and when i tey to use this card this comes up

A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.
Details: The device, D-Link DGE-530T V.B1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr12". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is 13.

A device has a configuration problem that prevents it from working properly.
Details: The device, D-Link DGE-530T V.B1 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, is reporting "tv_ConfigMgrErr12". This device will not be available until the issue is resolved. The Plug and Play ID for this device is PCI\VEN_1186-DEV_4B01-SUBSYS_4B011186-REV_11\3-267A616A-0-40.

iv been up all night trying to get this card to work iv uninstall and install nothing works some body please help me out im sorry if this is in the wrong place.

hitman187

• Level 1 Member
Re: please help going nuts
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 02:10:33 PM »

ok iv been trying things all day now.. i went in bios disable onboard networking and still nothing i then try to put the card in a difrent slot and it wont even see the card then. this is really getting to me.. iv reinstall the card 3 times and sill the same thing and iv been on google all day looking this up but cant seem to find out what i need to get this Ethernet Adapter working is there any one thats knows networking on here please help

i have a dgl - 4300
running vista home 32bit

ketjak

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2010, 11:29:29 AM »

I think this is the DGL-4300 forum...

peter_tory

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2010, 03:41:55 AM »

Try checking vista for registry errors
http://www.liutilities.com/products/campaigns/affiliate/cb/offer/vistax64/rb/