• April 17, 2024, 11:05:30 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Can't setup Wireless Network on Mac OS Lion  (Read 3967 times)

Yesil

• Level 1 Member
Can't setup Wireless Network on Mac OS Lion
« on: April 25, 2012, 02:39:12 AM »

I think the title says enough. Even with the setup wizard and in the camera (IP login) i cant set it up. The wireles settings are correct, but stil not working.

Yesil

• Level 1 Member
Re: Can't setup Wireless Network on Mac OS Lion
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2012, 05:15:02 AM »

no one?

dannycalgary87

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2012, 07:13:23 AM »

Can you explain your problem a bit more? Like you turn on and set up your wireless, then when you go to unplug the ethernet it no longer works? Is this what you're saying?

Yesil

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2012, 11:45:41 AM »

Yes, i did setup the wireless network. but when i plug out the ethernet cable it doesn't connect to my router(Thomson 789vn)
The light is still red..

Yesil

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 12:23:38 PM »

All firmware's are up to date. I set it up with the wizard to. But still wireless is not working, what a crappy cam. Is should be plug and play

dannycalgary87

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 07:14:36 AM »

Not sure about your router, but I know when I was trying to set up these cameras at work a while back there was an issue because our internal wired LAN was on the 10.1.20.xxx subnet and the wireless is on the 10.1.21.xxx subnet and that caused issues with trying to connect to wireless after unplugging. This MIGHT be the cause for you but I'm just speculating. If you haven't you should try assigning it a static IP outside of your DHCP range on your router.

At home on my network I have had no issues connecting to wireless with 3 of these cameras, pretty much plug and play. But yea, just try assigning a static IP instead of letting DHCP handle it.