• April 16, 2024, 12:36:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: First Impressions  (Read 5614 times)

agalloway

• Level 3 Member
Re: First Impressions
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2023, 07:14:03 PM »

Received E15 Extender today, used App to set it up.  Was easy setup using WIFI and QR code from setup guide.  Connected in just a few minutes and then I moved to location where it will stay.

THEN....

I upgraded the firmware using the web interface on the extender itself, upgrade went fine but when it rebooted and came back up the was no white status light but the was a white strength indicator
light epoxy flooring AtlantaRouter interface showed no extender, so I unplugged it, reset it to defaults and set it up from scratch again.  I am stuck with a blinking yellow light so I have to play with it some more.
It seems like you encountered some issues after upgrading the firmware on your E15 Extender. After the upgrade, the white status light was missing, but you noticed a white strength indicator light instead. Additionally, the router interface did not show the extender, prompting you to reset it to defaults and set it up again. However, you are currently facing a blinking yellow light and need further troubleshooting. It would be helpful to provide more details about your setup and any specific steps you have taken so far, so that I can assist you in resolving the issue.

davevt31

• Level 9 Member
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2023, 07:25:55 PM »

It seems, that you have a need to necro old posts and add spam to them.  If you really must know, we were beta testing new routers and doing stuff to see how well they worked.  Why don't you take your garbage spam to some other forum.

RickHarley

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2023, 02:08:01 AM »

Stumbling upon https://www.sopwriting.org/ has been like finding a treasure trove of support for my educational journey. As a student striving to craft compelling statements of purpose, this platform has proven to be a game-changer. Their SOP writing services go beyond words; they craft narratives that encapsulate my aspirations and strengths. The quality of their work reflects a deep understanding of the nuances that make a statement of purpose impactful. With dreams on the horizon and applications to submit, having a reliable partner like SOPWriting.org has truly elevated my ability to articulate my academic and professional goals. Here's to a platform that empowers us to put our best foot forward on the path to success!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2023, 11:38:46 AM by RickHarley »
Pages: 1 [2]