• March 28, 2024, 09:48:27 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Devices disconnect automatic  (Read 5914 times)

gairhald

• Level 1 Member
Devices disconnect automatic
« on: October 27, 2021, 03:40:55 AM »

Hello, I have installed a nuclias DNH-100 controller with 4 DAP-2662 aps in a client and from the beginning I am having many problems, but well I have solved them, the last one is that the controller automatically disconnects the users if they do not have traffic or something similar, and I need them to be always connected.

They have tablets that they use as a pc, and when they don't use for a short time, tablets going be  disconnected, the message that the controller gives is:

Force change the client (b0: 02: 47: 44: 96: dc) status to offline due to the keep-alive messages is abnormal.

Or this:

Force change the client (b0: 02: 47: 44: 96: dc) status to offline due to the stats message doesn't contain the client information.

They are old tablets and therefore the SSID that I have forced to 2.4 and only the n band so that it goes further but from time to time this happens to me, do you know if I can force them to always be connected?

Int the other hands, wich are the password for engineering in cli mode, maybe I can see more info

dnh100> engineering password
Error: Password is incorrect.

Thank you so much