• April 19, 2024, 04:36:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: IPAD Apps for DCS-932L Camera  (Read 3254 times)

Chevy

• Level 1 Member
IPAD Apps for DCS-932L Camera
« on: April 23, 2014, 10:42:07 AM »

I've seen multiple issues with IPhone and IPAD connections with DCS cameras, but I've never seen a solution to the problem.  I bought the 932L to use with my IPAD 1 and IPAD mini.  I've tried both the Dlinklite and DLink+ apps but neither works.  I can get the pictures on these IPADs if I'm at home on the network, but get anywhere else and they just time out.  Has DLink ever acknowledged the problem, and has a fix ever been put forth?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: IPAD Apps for DCS-932L Camera
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2014, 10:55:05 AM »

Does mydlink work properly from a web browser on a PC?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

manitoulinguy

• Level 1 Member
Re: IPAD Apps for DCS-932L Camera
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 09:58:07 AM »

Hi..my experience with timeout errors almost always is to make sure the app is fully closed , from ipad running task, then relaunch it. As well the router needs to be restarted. Make sure the camera has upnp ticked, try both boxes , and if that still doesnt work, assign it its own port. Pick something other than 80 or 8080, and make sure the isp does not block the port you assign. Never had an issue with older ios or hardware so its a network issue I believe