• April 18, 2024, 11:34:03 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: AXIS M3011 Support?  (Read 6848 times)

technosave

• Level 1 Member
AXIS M3011 Support?
« on: February 16, 2010, 04:52:48 PM »

I'm in the middle of a security project for our retail stores. I have tried Tech support as well as the Pre-Sales team.  In either case, both are referencing that the NVR does support AXIS cameras but can not confirm if the newer models such as the AXIS M3011 is supported.

I was able to find through Google access a DNS-726-4_Camera_Support.pdf that was dated Feb 4th 2009 with older models of Panasonic and Axis camera's listed.  We have some 40+ 5300W and 6620's that currently are accessed via DViewCam or IE. We also have a few of the AXIS M3011 models.  I'd like to setup a recording process that supports my models and this NVR is the closest I've found.

I've tested the D-Viewcam 3.0, but is only DLINK so I'm really curious to see if anyone here has tried this model on the NVR and can confirm it's support.

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: AXIS M3011 Support?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 03:30:04 PM »

I see that it is not supported in the current firmware but will be added in the next firmware update. Unfortunately I do not have a date for this.
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

technosave

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2010, 04:31:09 PM »

Thank you for the reply. 

I've really been struggling with this security project.  It's unfortunate that this NVR isn't supporting this model yet.  I have so many dlink cams and introducing these axis camera's is really presenting a problem.  Any other suggestions you can make, or is there anything I can do to speed up the fireware update.  I'm looking at 2 NVR's per store x 52 locations.

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2010, 03:42:26 PM »

Unfortunately I cant.
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream