• March 29, 2024, 08:28:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DCS-933L not found by Camera Installation Wizard  (Read 6803 times)

atanasn

• Level 1 Member
DCS-933L not found by Camera Installation Wizard
« on: August 29, 2013, 11:18:16 PM »

I have DCS-933L. I could access it via web interface but Camera Installation Wizard does not found it and I can't register it in mydlink. I upgraded the camera to latest firmware via web interface.
I'm using Windows 7 PC, all firewalls disabled and home router with 4-port switch. Camera and PC are wired to switch. I tried also with wireless connection - no success.
Any ideas?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 11:35:47 PM by atanasn »

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: DCS-933L not found by Camera Installation Wizard
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 06:11:25 AM »

Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

atanasn

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 06:38:23 AM »

I'm not sure this is the case. How should I find to which site the camera is trying to assotiate to?
I don't have account in mydlink yet. I'm starting the camera, starting the wizard and waiting it to find the camera. It does not find it. At the same time I can access the camera via web interface.
Is it possible to tell the wizard IP/MAC address of the camera so it could find it?

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 06:53:33 AM »

You can go to mydlink.com and manually create a mydlink account, but the camera association to your mydlink account can only be established using the Wizard software. You can try downloading the Wizard software from mydlink.com/support. It's the same software as the CD that came with your camera, but may be a more recent version.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC