The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-506L

DIR-506L v2.13 FW Update Released

<< < (2/2)

trilidar:
USA.

Sorry if I violated some 'decorum' rule, but I'm just calling it like I see it PG-13 style (no profanity was used, I didn't call support '*****s' or the company a 'joke' or anything else disparaging or 'over-the-line').

The simple fact is either D-Link is customer focused or it's not.  Based on the lack of concern for obviously buggy FW and non-working apps: it unfortunately appears not (which honestly is sad, since they use to be).

FurryNutz:
I recommend that you phone contact your regional D-Link support office and ask for help and information regarding this. We find that phone contact has better immediate results over using email. While posting issues in this forum is a great means of sharing information with other members and notifying D-Link of issues, D-Link escalates issues for resolution based on the volume of calls received through the official D-Link support desk. If D-Link receives a large number of calls pertaining to the same issue, that issue is more likely to be escalated as a problem for investigation and resolution. This issue is beyond forum help and needs to be addressed by D-Link.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version