• April 19, 2024, 04:18:22 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DHCP Reservation and Port Forwarding doesn't work revA firm 1.05  (Read 6337 times)

thestillwind

• Level 1 Member

Hi there, I've just upgraded to firmware 1.05 with my wbr-2310 revA. So far I'm not impressed with this rooter. When I set up my DHCP Reversation list then I click "Save settings" nothing happens, I can click like 10 times and nothing will change, if I click don't save then it discard what I tried to do. Also my port forwarding doesn't seems to work, it tell me that this port is already being forwarded in the list, but it's nowhere to be seen.

cloon

• Level 2 Member
Re: DHCP Reservation and Port Forwarding doesn't work revA firm 1.05
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:31:42 PM »

Hi,
   i did not have those issue with any of the firmware..   Did you check the "Enable" check box...

As for the port forwarding better start to make the DHCP Reservation work properly first ( except if you tried static ip )   

Hoping this will help...

LeBurt

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2009, 05:54:25 AM »

I also upgraded to 1.05 F/W and started having the DHCP reservation problem as described above but strangely, Port Forwarding works.

I also have a WBR-2310 RevA router and am using Firefox 3.0.10 on Ubuntu 9.04. As I suspected this being a Firefox vs. IE thing, I tried adding a DCHP reservation with IE and what do you know, it works!

My conclusion: the 1.05 F/W web server doesn't entirely agree with Firefox. Tsk tsk tsk, D-Link  ;)

thestillwind

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 07:04:34 AM »

I just cleared my cache and offline webpages with firefox and it resolved my problem, now the only thing that's happening is that friggin' disconnection and i'm wired so this rooter is pure crap

chris_cesar

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 05:47:02 AM »

I just cleared my cache and offline webpages with firefox and it resolved my problem, now the only thing that's happening is that friggin' disconnection and i'm wired so this rooter is pure ****

You may try if this may help. On the Advance tab and advance network try change WAN PORT SPEED to 10Mbps. Then try observed if you still have the same disconnection.