• April 19, 2024, 12:01:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Dlink Website needs updating  (Read 4419 times)

Leathal

• Level 2 Member
Dlink Website needs updating
« on: April 14, 2012, 06:17:57 PM »

Support doesn't have DNS-345 listed when you search for it. Also the Dlink Registration site doesn't have the DNS-345 listed in the product list. Please correct this problem ASAP so people can take advantage of these features.

Thanks
Andrew English

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Dlink Website needs updating
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 05:26:56 AM »

If you are referring to the D-Link USA website, The DNS-345 was not yet released in the US and is therefore not supported. I have it on good authority that the product will was intentionally released overseas first and is scheduled to be released in the United States next.

D-LInk will not update their website to support the DNS-345 until the product is close to release.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

Leathal

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 05:51:16 AM »

No I am talking about Dlink.ca - I did buy my DNS-345 from Canada Computers. or www.canadacomputers.com. All their store throughout the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) have a lot of the DNS-345 in stock.

I imagine either this reputable computer store is either buying your product out the back door of one your buildings or is actually getting it from Dlink legitimately.

Your .CA site doesn't have the DNS-345 listed.

Oh in case you get lost on their website here is the direct link.
http://www.canadacomputers.com/product_info.php?cPath=27_1035_357&item_id=045695
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 05:54:25 AM by Leathal »

Leathal

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:10:09 PM »

If you are referring to the D-Link USA website, The DNS-345 was not yet released in the US and is therefore not supported. I have it on good authority that the product will was intentionally released overseas first and is scheduled to be released in the United States next.

D-LInk will not update their website to support the DNS-345 until the product is close to release.

To also add insult to injury on the bottom of the DNS-345 box it has the information of the Dlink office in Mississauga, ON, Canada on it which suggests its been released in Canada. Also my unit says "Hardware Version: A2, Firmware: 1.00"

I ask again, please update your website! :)

Thanks
Andrew

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:47:37 AM »

To also add insult to injury on the bottom of the DNS-345 box it has the information of the Dlink office in Mississauga, ON, Canada on it which suggests its been released in Canada. Also my unit says "Hardware Version: A2, Firmware: 1.00"

I ask again, please update your website! :)

This is the U.S. support forum and has no official affiliation with D-Link support/websites located in other countries.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 09:03:54 AM by JavaLawyer »
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC