• March 29, 2024, 12:17:26 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Daylight problem/bug with DCS-2132L  (Read 4860 times)

DJL

• Level 1 Member
Daylight problem/bug with DCS-2132L
« on: February 16, 2013, 02:12:53 AM »

I noticed that when it’s daylight and camera is directed towards the window to outside, camera cannot (automatically) correct the daylight/light. When I watch live streaming I see only white picture.

I have tried with my iPhone 4 camera but, iPhone 4 camera itself automatically fixes the daylight/light.

Does anyone else noticed this bug?

Is there any solution for this problem?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2013, 03:43:07 AM by DJL »

Popovice

• Level 2 Member
Re: Daylight problem/bug with DCS-2132L
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2013, 02:35:00 AM »

Actually I noticed the same thing some time ago, but when I went to the Setup/Image Setup menu and pushed the Reset Default button the problem seemed to disappear (at least for a while)  8).

DJL

• Level 1 Member
Re: Daylight problem/bug with DCS-2132L
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 05:25:24 AM »

Actually I noticed the same thing some time ago, but when I went to the Setup/Image Setup menu and pushed the Reset Default button the problem seemed to disappear (at least for a while)  8).

Thanks Popovice.  ;D

After the Reset Default button pushed, I tried some combinations and found out that 'Anti Flicker' is the problem.
I found out that 'Anti Flicker' option in Setup/Image Setup, if ON it make a white noise in daylight, if OFF it’s better and I can see live streaming of outside.
Has 'Anti Flicker' in daylight a bug?

The best solution for white noise in daylight is:
- Exposure Mode: Customize1
- Shutter min/max: 1/10000

« Last Edit: February 19, 2013, 02:28:43 PM by DJL »

Michael_Wilson2

• Level 1 Member
Re: Daylight problem/bug with DCS-2132L/DCS-2310
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 04:29:16 AM »

This also occurs with the DCS-2310L.  Soon after daybreak, the picture gruadually becomes all-white.  I've been experimenting with Customize Exposure settings, but as yet, no success.