• March 28, 2024, 04:21:56 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Google Home w/Dlink Error  (Read 17242 times)

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: Google Home w/Dlink Error
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 09:27:07 AM »

DTrack team still cannot reproduce this issue.

They are asking if you could you provide your Mydlink account login info and let them sync with their Google Home Assistant and see if the issue can be reproduced?

If you are, i recommend changing the password and have the camera pointing to a suitable location. They are in Taiwan so they would access it in the middle of the night for you. if interested please private message me.

no1knows

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2019, 07:35:47 AM »

DTrack team still cannot reproduce this issue.

They are asking if you could you provide your Mydlink account login info and let them sync with their Google Home Assistant and see if the issue can be reproduced?

If you are, i recommend changing the password and have the camera pointing to a suitable location. They are in Taiwan so they would access it in the middle of the night for you. if interested please private message me.

Hi, I can't do this I'm afraid, but has anyone offered? The issue remains :(

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2019, 07:40:11 AM »

Yes another user has volunteered.  This is always difficult when the engineers cannot replicate the issue. I wish there was a way to downgrade the firmware on the 8000LH camera.

elgorra

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2019, 12:39:45 PM »

Just got two DCS-8000LH, I have a google home mini and two chromecasts.
I have the exact same issue. "the stream is unavailable"
I contacted google home support. They made me do  a bunch of stuff for troubleshooting but nothing fixed the problem. They were very helpful though and definitely wanted to fix the issue. Hopefully they will contact D-Link since it seems to bother them that the product is advertised as Google Assistant compatible and at the moment it's actually not.

no1knows

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2019, 04:01:38 AM »

Yes another user has volunteered.  This is always difficult when the engineers cannot replicate the issue. I wish there was a way to downgrade the firmware on the 8000LH camera.

Good news. Have they now managed to repro the issue? Any idea on fix timings?

GreenBay42

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2019, 02:45:29 PM »

The user has not responded back with his login info.  I have communicated with the D-Track team but seems we are at a standstill. I apologize for the slow process. The techs here are unable to test it currently (long story). 

I encourage everyone to call tech support in their country and report the issue. I will keep pushing.

Buckaroo2010

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2019, 08:42:42 AM »

Ok all - sorry for the long delay between posts - I do have an update.  If it ask google home TWICE - it fails the first time then the stream works seamlessly the second time.  Odd - almost assuming network latency - but, that is my work-around.
B.

elgorra

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2019, 06:29:20 AM »

Buckaroo2010, you're absolutely right, it works the second time.
Congratulations on the discovery!!

elgorra

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2019, 04:35:13 AM »

And if you go to the Google Home App and click on the camera, press back and click on the camera again, it also works!
Pages: 1 2 [3]