• April 17, 2024, 10:49:25 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Recovering Video  (Read 4315 times)

jmoney81

• Level 1 Member
Recovering Video
« on: March 05, 2013, 09:29:04 AM »

Please help...

I setup a Nanny Cam using the DCS-932L and set d-view to record when my kids are with the sitter and automatically delete the recordings every 7 days... I did not view the video everyday and happened to review the footage from a few days ago.  The camera recorded a disturbing incident and I now need to review older footage that has since been deleted.  Does anyone know how to recover that footage?

Please help!!  Thanks!

acellier

• Level 4 Member
Re: Recovering Video
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2013, 04:56:19 PM »

You might try Googling "data recovery" - it tends to be an expensive service.
There are software packages that you can find that attempt to "undelete" files.
Good luck.

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
Re: Recovering Video
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 07:57:49 PM »

Please help...

I setup a Nanny Cam using the DCS-932L and set d-view to record when my kids are with the sitter and automatically delete the recordings every 7 days... I did not view the video everyday and happened to review the footage from a few days ago.  The camera recorded a disturbing incident and I now need to review older footage that has since been deleted.  Does anyone know how to recover that footage?

Please help!!  Thanks!

I've used this before.  It'll show you if you can recover the files before you buy.

http://www.recovermyfiles.com/