• March 28, 2024, 06:06:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Command Line Interface DNS320L  (Read 3338 times)

davidr1

• Level 1 Member
Command Line Interface DNS320L
« on: June 28, 2018, 12:54:40 PM »

OK i have spent some time configuring the DNS320L

i have gotten my setup for owncloud just about where i need it, however the darn set up has put the databases in myphpadmin as sqlite3 instead of mysql. 

I am reading the manual about the OCC command but i cant get it to work me thinking it was the same as SSH.  I could get into Owncloud Terminal via SSH but not the OCC commands. 

Anyway after a little bit of digging i come a cross this gem about CLI or Command Line Interface due to the version of PHP.   

Its late i need to be in bed etc.... Im not well... but is the CLI completely different to SSH?

If so how do you get the CLI into the DNS320L or run from PHP?

I have located a webpage for the prior version of the DNS320   http://labs.easyblog.it/dns-320-command-line/  Is what i am looking for?

Another link seems to point me towards Aria 2.   Is this correct?   If so is it the free version that i need or the COM version?  I would like to get Owncloud done and dusted once and for all so we can share it without major slowdowns etc....

Any insights or thoughts on this are very much appreciated.

Regards and good evening!

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS
Re: Command Line Interface DNS320L
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2019, 10:34:49 AM »

I did not understand what you mean by the expression "CLI completely different to SSH". If you mean the standard set of commands Ubuntu, Redhat, etc. - on the NAS a reduced system due to the limited amount of internal flash disk.
I compiled the latest version of ownCloud 3 years ago. For this reason, I don’t remember why I used SQLite instead of MySQL. But I am sure the reason for this was.
NAS is not a full-fledged server, but only a "home version", so I did not consider the possibility of using OCC. Most functions can be done via the web interface.
PHP built into NAS does not have the full set of modules required for onwCloud to work. For this reason, I specifically compiled for ownCloud PHP addon. It is also used in some other addons.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php