• April 18, 2024, 11:31:32 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Problem with DIR-655 and Juniper Network Connect  (Read 5688 times)

osprauten

• Level 1 Member
Problem with DIR-655 and Juniper Network Connect
« on: June 18, 2009, 02:44:50 AM »

Just got my DIR-655, everything works just fine, but when I connect to my work VPN I'm having problems with SQL Management studio. I had to turn up the timeout to 2 minutes, and connecting to the sql servers at work takes almost that amount of time, but doing queries is fast as usual. I tried to connect directly to the cable modem, then everything works fine. I've played with more or less all the setting on the router and I cannot figure out a solution to this problem.

I've turned off all the ALG, IPS, QoS, WISH, tried putting the computer in the DMZ, upgraded the firmware to 1.21EU. Played around with the NAT settings.

Anyone got any suggestions as to what to try next?

osprauten

• Level 1 Member
Re: Problem with DIR-655 and Juniper Network Connect
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 09:02:13 AM »

Solved it myself, seems to be a problem with the dns replay setting. Turned this off and everything was working perfectly! Phew. :)

PeteT

• Level 1 Member
Re: Problem with DIR-655 and Juniper Network Connect
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 12:06:15 AM »

Did you mean you disabled DNS Relay... don't see anything labeled DNS Replay anywhere.

thanks.