• April 23, 2024, 03:32:40 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNS 320 and NFS problems  (Read 4969 times)

afarnedi

• Level 1 Member
DNS 320 and NFS problems
« on: June 28, 2017, 02:29:32 AM »

Hi all!
I've a problem with NFS sharing. Everything was running ok, with 2 disks and NFS services enabled. Due to some problem with log in in the web ui I've decided to make a reset of DNS 320, using the button in the back of 320. well, now the web UI is ok and I can log again to the pages for the settings etc etc...The problem is I have the NFS  sharing no longer working...from Kodi, in my Zidoo android TV, I can see the IP address of my DNS but when I try to browse into my movie and music folder nothing happens. NFS service of course is ENABLE. please help me...this is really driving me crazy...I don't remember I had to set up anything else than enabling NFS...or am I forgetting something?
thanks in advance for your help.
andrea

ivan

• Level 8 Member
Re: DNS 320 and NFS problems
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 01:52:41 PM »

When you say you can see the IP address of the DNS-320 is that the actual address or the one remembered by the TV (remember doing a reset of the NAS returns it to the default IP of 192.168.0.32)

afarnedi

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2017, 12:57:13 AM »

When you say you can see the IP address of the DNS-320 is that the actual address or the one remembered by the TV (remember doing a reset of the NAS returns it to the default IP of 192.168.0.32)

is the actual address; it seems some how searching for a NFS sharing I can see the NAS but not browsing into its folders.

ivan

• Level 8 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 11:01:07 AM »

The only other thing I can think of is you need to check that NFS is added to the drive shares on the 'Network Shares settings' page on the 'Advanced' section of the webUI (default is no NFS attachments to any drive volumes).