• April 23, 2024, 09:34:11 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: 4 camera's but can only select channel 1  (Read 1593 times)

tonyrintala

4 camera's but can only select channel 1
« on: January 18, 2015, 02:32:49 AM »

Hi Guys,

I need a bit of support, and thanks in advance.

I have had nothing but trouble with my dLink camera setup, but finally got it working with only the occasional drop out. A few weeks later all cameras disconnected, I tried setting them all up again, and factory resetting the NVR with no luck. After checking everything I could I found that when the camera's were added to the NVR they were only their own channel 1, 2, 3 or 4 respectively. However once I close the set up, they all revert back to channel 1, and only one camera works. When I try and change the channel back their is only the option of channel 1.

I have screen dumps to better explain the situation, however it appears I can not add them to this forum. And if anyone can assist with something more than 'turn it off, and turn it back on', or 'get a pen, and find the small button on the back, press that button for at least 10 seconds' that would be greatly appreciated.