• April 26, 2024, 10:37:18 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Auto E-mail issues  (Read 2408 times)

Credo

• Level 1 Member
Auto E-mail issues
« on: January 08, 2009, 08:50:33 AM »

Hello,

I just have a quick question with respect to the Email feature.  I'm running V1.06.  I've set it up, and tested the account which works.  Within the settings I've chosen the "space status" option to give me updates every 24 hours since I have A lot of large files (CAD Files) being saved on the drive, over a short period of time, therefore I need constant updates on the amount of free space.

My problem is that it worked for about 5 days, and now i don't get updates anymore.  The only time I get an update is if I manually test the email connection - I get 2 emails to my iPhone; One being the "This is a test" and the other being the latest status update.  Once I run the test, I'll get another status update 24 hours after I hit the test button.  After that, nothing... until I re-test again.

Is there an issue here?  Is there a fix I can come up with?  The e-mail alerts are one of the main reasons I purchased this device over many others.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks very much in advance,
Chris.