• April 25, 2024, 10:03:00 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Is there any updates for mysql internal library and PHP version on DNS 327l firm  (Read 3057 times)

ahmedhassan

• Level 1 Member

Hi, I'm a new with NAS share center , I has purchased D-link 327l and working fine , I'm Web developer and install Joomla 2.5 with traditional install , but Joomla need to upgrade to version 3.5 , when I'm trying to upgrade to new Joomla version It's require MySQL version 5.5 or later and PHP version 5.5 or later , but unfortunately the default Mysql library is 5.1 and default php version is 5.2 and cannot be update able , is there any method to update MySQL internal version or PHP internal version with any tools or any firmware , please guide me because I need to upgrade my work on NAS tools..

ahmedhassan

• Level 1 Member

The post has send since month ago and there is no reply on my post until now , what happened in forum and member ignore my asks, sorry about that... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS

PHP-FPM v5.6.8

I did not compile the new MySQL or MariaDB, it was not necessary and it's rather difficult to do.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php

ahmedhassan

• Level 1 Member

Thank you for reply and your patients ,but if there is any chance to do that , please don't hesitate to do that and this will make me pleased for you and Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 05:06:07 PM by ahmedhassan »

vtverdohleb

• Level 5 Member
    • Add-Ons for D-Link NAS

I do not plan to compile the new versions of MySQL or MariaDB in the near future. I have no interest in this, labor costs are too high, and potential users are too few.
Add-on Application questions and issues, please include the following minimal information in your post:
* ShareCenter Model
* Add-on Name
* Add-on Version
* Detailed Description of your Issue
Donate: http://dlink.vtverdohleb.org.ua/Add-On/donate.php