• March 29, 2024, 04:33:07 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: 60 second problem - need help!  (Read 3825 times)

skel_73

• Level 1 Member
60 second problem - need help!
« on: October 15, 2011, 05:25:12 PM »

Hi all

I need some help.

I bough the DCL-932L to use as a baby monitor. When I first set it up, it worked ok (for the most part) for the first 2 months. Outside my LAN, it would be limited to 60 seconds video, but I was ok with that as my main concern was using it at home on LAN. Generally it would work, except sometimes I would need to press a button to reconnect a lot.

My set up was an Airport Extreme home network attached to a Rogers cable modem.

I have since changed my ISP to Bell Fibe, and am using an Alcatel Lucent 7130 modem (the wireless function is turned off, it's a dedicated modem).

Since then, I have only been able to get 60 seconds of video at a time on the LAN - and even that takes forever to load.

I have tried writing to support and was told to enable UPNP. The Airport does not support that. It was never an issue previously. Subsequent efforts to communicate with them have yielded zero response.

I have no idea what to do, I have tried everything I can think of.

Can anyone here help me? I would really appreciate it as I need to get out baby monitor working again!

Many thanks,

Scott

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: 60 second problem - need help!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 10:39:01 AM »

. . .I have only been able to get 60 seconds of video at a time on the LAN - and even that takes forever to load. . .

How are you viewing the video stream on your LAN?
mydlink? web interface? direct stream using browser? D-ViewCam?
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC