• April 26, 2024, 09:26:41 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Viewing Multiple Cameras  (Read 36321 times)

rjmmoon

• Level 2 Member
Viewing Multiple Cameras
« on: April 21, 2011, 10:27:31 AM »

For anyone interested, here is an edited response that I received from Technical Support when I inquired about viewing multiple DCS-930L and DCS-932L cameras at the same time:

Currently on the mydlink portal you can only view one camera at a time. However if you use the DviewCam software (after installing on your computer) you will be able to view multiple cameras locally at the same time.
The software can be downloaded from the following link:
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Multimedia/D-View%20Cam/DViewCam_311.zip
The manual can be downloaded from the following link:
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Multimedia/D-View%20Cam/DViewCam_manual_311.pdf

Good Luck, Rich

JohnPG

• Level 1 Member
Re: Viewing Multiple Cameras
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 03:08:08 PM »

HI Rich,

I have a new 932L Camera as well but I can't view outside the firewall of my dir 655 router for more than a minute...upnp is enabled...any thoughts?
As well when I go into the programming/set up sofware and click on "live video", nothing appears but if I sign in via mydlink, I can see, although for only a minute.
I'd appreciate any help you might be able to provide.
Thanks.

John

rjmmoon

• Level 2 Member
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 05:59:36 PM »

I have had this issue also, but it stopped after a reboot of my modem and router...try this out. I also had the same issue with another location, and Dlink teck support told me it was my router.

webhead101

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 05:16:17 AM »

i know i've had some issues my cameras also

http://www.wirelessroutersetup.net

HankTheCrank

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 07:13:07 AM »

Depending on your budget nuuo.com sells software to monitor cameras at the same site, or several sites. They give you a 30 Day full demo version to try, and I must say it's some pretty good code! You'll really like their "digital PTZ, and Zoom fetures! As for me I'm looking for a "Really Good Expaination" of D-Link's DIR-825's "WISH" tool (Wireless Intelligent Stream Handling). I haven't found anyone that knows ANYTHING yet... Try nuuo, and I beleive you'll be a believer too!

Back in the trench,
Hank

dtbmw

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »

JohnPG,

In the camera settings change the port  from 80 to 8080. Make sure that you forward port 8080 to the IP address of your camera and that will fix the issue of the camera timing out after 1minute.

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2013, 06:02:34 AM »

For anyone interested, here is an edited response that I received from Technical Support when I inquired about viewing multiple DCS-930L and DCS-932L cameras at the same time:

Currently on the mydlink portal you can only view one camera at a time. However if you use the DviewCam software (after installing on your computer) you will be able to view multiple cameras locally at the same time.
The software can be downloaded from the following link:
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Multimedia/D-View%20Cam/DViewCam_311.zip
The manual can be downloaded from the following link:
ftp://ftp.dlink.com/Multimedia/D-View%20Cam/DViewCam_manual_311.pdf

Good Luck, Rich

Those links are pointing to very old versions of DViewCam.
Please see the first post on this thread for the latest version: D-ViewCam v3.50 + Device Pack v1.4.10 - Comments & Observations
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC

kevintaylor

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 05:07:17 AM »

The way the Multi-Camera view works means that address settings will depend on whether you want to view the cameras locally (from the same network location) or across the Internet.Setting up multi-camera view with local addresses will mean access to those cameras across the Internet will not work. Conversely setting up with Internet addresses will mean access to the cameras (via multi-camera view) locally will likely not work.

Thanks

kevin

xtreme-items.com