D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Access-NAS App

mydlink Access-NAS App - Feature Wishlist

(1/2) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Access-NAS App Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

Freccia:
(1) please release a version for Windows Phone 8
(2) please add NVR DNS-327L viewing of Recorded Video through this app or MyDlink Lite mobile app

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Freccia on December 15, 2013, 05:30:45 PM ---(1) please release a version for Windows Phone 8

--- End quote ---

Added to wishlist. . .  ;)

--- Quote from: Freccia on December 15, 2013, 05:30:45 PM ---(2) please add NVR DNS-327L viewing of Recorded Video through this app or MyDlink Lite mobile app

--- End quote ---

Not applicable to this list (post on myDlink Lite mobile app thread...)

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Access-NAS App Wishlist

[*]Support - Release version for Windows Phone 8

[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

twtn:
Hi

I would like to have a real music player added, since the included don't have the possibility to play through the Android phone bluetooth.

Regards

Thomas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version