• April 18, 2024, 04:05:51 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Cannot enable mydlink services (Mac setup wizard 1.04.10)  (Read 3854 times)

ayyoitsp

• Level 1 Member
Cannot enable mydlink services (Mac setup wizard 1.04.10)
« on: March 22, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »

I'm trying to set up my dcs-930L.  It's connected to the wireless network just fine.  However, when I get to the last page of the setup wizard to link the device, it doesn't work.

I enter my username and password, and a spinner pops up for a split second, then goes away. 

I've tried creating a new account as well, but same issue.

Mac setup wizard 1.04.10.

ayyoitsp

• Level 1 Member
Re: Cannot enable mydlink services (Mac setup wizard 1.04.10)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 10:50:02 PM »

I'm also trying to add via the iOS "myDlink Lite" app.  It times out when trying to add or connect to the camera.

I've tried resetting this camera before as it may have hit a bad firmware update.  But I'm not sure how to proceed now.

coligreens

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 07:53:57 PM »

im in the same boat as you. i can get to the sign up for new account page and then nothing. Its kind of stupid that you cant sign up for a new account on the mydlink site either.

hawk99

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 06:13:06 AM »

I have the same error and tried on both a Mac and Windows computer. Has anyone had any luck with this? I'm trying to install a DCS-932L