• May 29, 2024, 10:10:59 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Connection Problem (PIC)  (Read 5037 times)

nayrzurc

• Level 1 Member
Connection Problem (PIC)
« on: May 09, 2010, 09:46:25 AM »

I'm using DWA-125 with the DIR-601. I dunno why it's doing this. It says it's connected, but I can't go on the internet. Only for a minute or two, then it can't load pages anymore but it still shows that it has good connection.

I took a screenshot of it. Look at how the webpage doesn't load and the "good" connection on the bottom-right corner.

If I need to provide more info, just ask. I really wanna make this thing work without returning it.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 02:29:58 AM by nayrzurc »

persius

• Level 1 Member
Re: Connection Problem (PIC)
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2010, 07:47:22 PM »

Hi.

I just wanted to make a comment regarding your problem. I too started experiencing the exact same thing just two days ago and I have no clue why this is happening. I guess it saves me the trouble of posting a question online.

Have you considered calling Tech support?  that may be faster than waiting for a reply out here!

Good luck.

nayrzurc

• Level 1 Member
Re: Connection Problem (PIC)
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »

Actually, I tried repairing the connection over and over then it started to work for a while, so I didn't check here for a while. Now it has gone back to doing the same thing. ???
Maybe I should try calling tech support...