D-Link Wireless Adapters > DWA-192

Windows 10 drivers

(1/2) > >>

vertex09:
Hey!

I was looking to buy a dwa-192 today but it seems there is no drivers for Windows 10.  On The support page it says that they should be rdy the 4th but there is none yet and the page hasnt been updated.

Is there any beta drivers i can get?

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What region are you located?

I see v1.02 B03 listed for 8/4/2015. Do these not work?

vertex09:
I am from eu..

I haven't bought a dwa-192 yet, i was going to buy one yesterday but due to the lack of info on drivers for windows 10,  instead i bought another really cheap adapter. Still looking to get get a dwa-192 but i will use this cheap one for a week until i get fiber. Do the v1.02 work? It says not supported and didnt wanna risk it.

( Sorry for not following the rules)

FurryNutz:
I'll see if I can find some more info. It's fairly new and I don't even have one yet.  ::)

--- Quote from: vertex09 on September 19, 2015, 05:40:40 PM ---I am from eu..

I haven't bought a dwa-192 yet, i was going to buy one yesterday but due to the lack of info on drivers for windows 10,  instead i bought another really cheap adapter. Still looking to get get a dwa-192 but i will use this cheap one for a week until i get fiber. Do the v1.02 work? It says not supported and didnt wanna risk it.

( Sorry for not following the rules)

--- End quote ---

vertex09:
Would be great!

I couldn't find any info about it anywhere since its new. But it seems weird to release it after windows 10 and then dont have any drivers for it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version