• April 27, 2024, 12:59:14 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Virtual Server Setting Issues  (Read 3965 times)

Arakahn

Virtual Server Setting Issues
« on: March 29, 2008, 09:00:34 AM »

Everytime I setup open ports in the virtual server, I put the check box, I save the setting, and it works. However, a few hours later, I go back and all the entries in the virtual server are gone.

Same thing happens with the Port Forwarding tab, except that it asks me to reboot when I save, and if I do, once I log back in, the entries are gone. If I don't reboot, just like described above, it works, then a few hours later the entries are gone again.

This is getting beyond infuriating.

Anyone has any idea on this?

I am running the latest firmware (non-beta)

JHK

• Level 3 Member
Re: Virtual Server Setting Issues
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 12:20:41 PM »

Please change the following settings in Internet Explorer. Also use the IE6 or Firefox.

Click on Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Internet Options. In Internet Options, click on the General tab and delete all the internet cookies and caches.
Also open Internet Explorer and select Tools --> Internet Options.  Click on the General tab and click on Settings.  Select 'Every Visit To The Page'.

If you have these steps and still have the same problem, it may be an issue with the unit. Contact the support for a Technician to diagnose this issue.
Life is cool! :)