The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-935L

DSC-935LH web access?

<< < (2/3) > >>

siikah:
D-Link support has helped me now, information for future buyers of DSC-935LH.

RTSP-stream:
rtsp://IP-ADRESS/play1.sdp
username: admin
password: pin-code (on label on the backside of the camera)

No answer regarding HTTP-stream or JPEG (yet). The same login doesn't work, maybe wrong syntax.
I have tried admin:pin-code@IP-ADRESS and blabla.cgi?user=admin&password=pin-code with no luck, only a blank page with the text "resultcode=unauthorized"

Update:
Works with Synology Surveillance Station 8.0 as a user-defined camera with H.264 codec (both video and sound) with another path - /play2.sdp

Second update: D-Link has informed me that HTTP-stream or JPG isn't possible on this model.

FurryNutz:
Glad you got it working. Thank you for sharing this information. Hope it helps future users.
Enjoy.  ;)

kasovnik:
another update from me:

935LH found to be working with the tinycam monitor pro app for Android.
Defined as 935L in the model field, and using rtsp over tcp with the local IP of the camera (plus given credentials). Interesting enough, only mjpeg stream is working, thus enormous bitrate of  2Mbytes/s occurs.
No sound, nor commands available so far.

--- Quote from: siikah on July 12, 2017, 04:04:13 AM ---D-Link support has helped me now, information for future buyers of DSC-935LH.

RTSP-stream:
rtsp://IP-ADRESS/play1.sdp
username: admin
password: pin-code (on label on the backside of the camera)

No answer regarding HTTP-stream or JPEG (yet). The same login doesn't work, maybe wrong syntax.
I have tried admin:pin-code@IP-ADRESS and blabla.cgi?user=admin&password=pin-code with no luck, only a blank page with the text "resultcode=unauthorized"

Update:
Works with Synology Surveillance Station 8.0 as a user-defined camera with H.264 codec (both video and sound) with another path - /play2.sdp

Second update: D-Link has informed me that HTTP-stream or JPG isn't possible on this model.

--- End quote ---

FurryNutz:
Thanks for posting.

massen:
Did someone find a way to read just the current image (like on the other cameras one can do http://IPADDRESS/IMAGE.jpg ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version