D-Link Mobile Apps > mydlink Lite App

mydlink Lite App - Feature Wishlist

<< < (2/21) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Lite Wishlist

[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to change camera resolution from the iPad (to accommodate slower/faster wireless connectivity
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Ability to remote reboot linked cameras
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Ability to select video profile (i.e. 1, 2,3, or 4 )
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Ability to temporarily disable notifications/emails remotely (with accessing camera web interface)
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone) - Add alert bade for motion detection on a user defined schedule
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)
[*]myDlink Lite (iPhone) - App does not properly fit iPhone 5 screen size
[*]mydlink Lite (iPhone/iPad) - Support Retina iPad display
[*]mydlink Lite - Ability to cycle through all cameras registered on mydlink at a user defined interval
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]mydlink Lite - Include audio playback capability [FIXED!]
[/list]

Kelly W:
2 requests if not available...
These are specific to cameras like the DCS-5222L, or the 7010L that have a digital I/O port.

(1) display the state of the digital input line in the info box when viewing a live feed.

(2) When the user configures the camera's digital output port to be manually switched, add a control button/switch in the app that allows the user to manually set the output state from his/her phone.  This appears to be an option when logged into the configuration web server, but does not exist in the app or on the mydlink site. (If its there and I just can't see it, please let me know!)

These would be very useful for those looking for some simplistic home automation - like switching on/off a light, interfacing with a garage door opener, etc, etc, etc...

Thx,
Kelly

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: Kelly W on February 19, 2013, 11:07:53 PM ---2 requests if not available...
These are specific to cameras like the DCS-5222L, or the 7010L that have a digital I/O port.

(1) display the state of the digital input line in the info box when viewing a live feed.

(2) When the user configures the camera's digital output port to be manually switched, add a control button/switch in the app that allows the user to manually set the output state from his/her phone.  This appears to be an option when logged into the configuration web server, but does not exist in the app or on the mydlink site. (If its there and I just can't see it, please let me know!)

These would be very useful for those looking for some simplistic home automation - like switching on/off a light, interfacing with a garage door opener, etc, etc, etc...

Thx,
Kelly

--- End quote ---

Added... ;)

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest software update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest release, please post and I'll update!

mydlink Lite Wishlist

[*]Add control to manually set the digital output port state (available on the web UI)
[*]Ability to change camera resolution from the iPad (to accommodate slower/faster wireless connectivity
[*]Ability to cycle through all cameras registered on mydlink at a user defined interval
[*]Ability to remote reboot linked cameras
[*]Ability to select video profile (i.e. 1, 2,3, or 4 )
[*]Ability to temporarily disable notifications/emails remotely (with accessing camera web interface)
[*]Add ability to adjust IR (On/Off/Auto) similar to the web interface
[*]Add alert bade for motion detection on a user defined schedule
[*]Additional zoom options (i.e. ability to zoom-in on a particular section of the screen)
[*]App does not properly fit iPhone 5 screen size
[*]Support Retina iPad display
[*]When viewing a live feed (from DCS522L/7010L) display the state of the digital input line
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]mydlink Lite - Include audio playback capability [FIXED!]
[/list]

DJL:
- Ability to enable/disable events (i.e. motion detection, with accessing camera web interface).

- Ability to access and set camera settings.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version