• March 28, 2024, 01:14:19 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DI 604 bandwidth allocation..need help  (Read 7754 times)

giadda

• Level 1 Member
DI 604 bandwidth allocation..need help
« on: August 06, 2009, 05:17:15 PM »

i love playing online games. i recently had an internet connection installed and have shared it with 2 of my housemates..

the problem begins when they log in and sort of hoard the bandwidth, with either skype, facebook, or what nots.. so i get constantly and irritantly get disconnected.

can anyone please help me on how to configure my D-link DI 604 router.. the set-up we currently have is that my modem is hooked to the DI604 router, then hooked to a router switch.. one of my techie friends set this up, but unfortunately IS no longer available..

i need help if possible on the following issues..

1. bandwidth allocation - how can i do this, any step-by-step guide if possible? smile.gif and

2. possible FREE network monitoring software - so i can tell them to avoid hoarding the bandwidth

thanks in advance and more power everyone!!

giadda

• Level 1 Member
Re: DI 604 bandwidth allocation..need help
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 10:19:17 PM »

Bring
Up
My
^_^

giadda

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 02:35:34 AM »

Bring
Up
My
^_^

Fatman

• Level 9 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 10:16:04 AM »

This is a out of date product, which is why it does not have a board, and bumping on a board with an average of 0 post per day is not useful.

I let this thread live in the off chance that someone would decide to help you with your second request, as your primary request is not going to happen, this product does not support anything of the kind (one of the reasons I liked it).
non progredi est regredi