• April 19, 2024, 07:30:58 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: recording with a DCS933L  (Read 3171 times)

tony_agr

• Level 1 Member
recording with a DCS933L
« on: January 06, 2015, 12:42:04 PM »

First Vandalism in Neighborhood in 25 years, Bought a DCS 933L have it set up on Laptop and Dlink Lite App for I phone, how can I actually record with this camera, Can I ? no SD card slot, can I use "D-View Cam software"? where do I find it for download.. any help is much appreciated
Thank You
Tony

Found the D ViewCam Download, Its working like a champ.. The odd thing is this, using firefox,Chrome for my dlink opening the page the camera has only Live View and settings available, when my Daughter opened it on her I phone (Safari, not the Dlink lite app) there was an option for playback..I wonder why?

Thanks for this forum, it helped immediately
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 01:20:46 PM by tony_agr »

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: recording with a DCS933L
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2015, 02:55:21 PM »

Are you talking about the D-ViewCam desktop application or mobile app? From my understanding, the mobile app requires that the full desktop application be running on a PC.

Using motion detection, you can configure the DCS-933L to only record motion detection events. The camera can record video clips directly to an FTP location (if you have one), without the need for a special application.
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC