Software > D-ViewCam Mobile App

D-ViewCam Mobile App - Comments & Observations

<< < (2/3) > >>

eight91121:
I am running 3 DCS-5220 cameras with the exact same problem as RooKiED  thoroughly described.
I also have 1 DCS-920. The three don't show up on the multi-camera view, after fidgeting with the 3 5220's I can see them one at a time, but not on the 4-camera view. Although the 920 after going into the single view and then returning to the 4 camera view appears to keep the video stream, while the others say "Disconnect and or "Format Error".

A fix for this would be great.
Thanks!

tolonti:

I can't connect to my D-ViewCam Server (v3.50 + DP v1.4.10) with this Mobile App (IOS v.1.2.0.1) it just gives me error: "Connection Error Can't connect to server"

Network services work just fine with Web browser so everything should be okay on server end.

Server settings on Mobile App:

Server Name: "server hostname"
Server Address: "server IP"
Live Streaming Port: 5150
Playback Port: 5160

Is there some tricks to this... Are these settings correct?

urlybird:
I really like the scanning for local cameras (LAN) instead of having to go over the Internet (WAN).
Would be nice if Android App would remember addresses of local cams so they don't have to be rescanned everytime.

Currently it is still faster for me to connect via mydlink.com than scan for local cameras and connect.

rstark18:
So according to the iOS App page only 3 cameras are supported (DCS-210, 220, 230)?? I tried anyway to use it with my 2332L and of course no luck :(

m_overink:
I'm not too sure about anyone else, but the mobile app for iOS is constantly crashing...it will stay open for a maximum of about 1 minute and crash, most of the time, no more than 10 seconds.
Running DCS-100,
1x DCS-942L
2x DCS-932L
1x DCS-6113
2x DCS-5020L
The app seems to work a lot better for android app on my Blackberry Z10, it doesn't crash.
But I'd much rather be watching it on a 10" screen instead of a 4"!!
Please help!

Almost forgot to mention that I am trying to connect to a Dnr-322 network video recorder, not the d-viewcam software.

Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version