• March 28, 2024, 01:49:05 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: No image on my DCS-900  (Read 5006 times)

mob4000

• Level 1 Member
No image on my DCS-900
« on: October 23, 2009, 07:48:05 AM »

I cant get image on my DCS-900 IPcam. I have done and tried alot of things and getting the same result.

The closest I get is to see that there is no image data from my cam (see pics. from link)

What should I do, or could it be broken ??

http://picasaweb.google.dk/krungsted/DCS900#

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: No image on my DCS-900
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 09:07:25 AM »

What happens when you click the ActiveX button? Does your PC have any anti-virus software or pop-up blocks that are keeping you from getting the ActiveX install prompt for the browser? Also try the Java button or firefox with the java button.
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

mob4000

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »

I have tried on a closed setup (cam, pc, switch). I get in touch with the cam and can access it through a webbrowser ... but no image (both activeX and java) and no antivirus or anything to block and I tried in both Chrome and Explore ... also tried with IPViewLite, the same, no image.

When I got the cam (2ndhand) the powersupply was broken (as many other of that model) but found a knew with same data but from a 7port usb hud (same volt and A)

Look at the pics. I linked to.

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2009, 08:30:07 AM »

The camera's CMOS may be toasted have you tried viewing the image in any surveillance software like D-ViewCam?
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream