• March 28, 2024, 05:48:56 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Other IP camera management services?  (Read 9577 times)

appliancejunk

• Level 1 Member
    • ApplianceJunk.com
Other IP camera management services?
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:12:53 AM »

MyDlink is nice but from what I can tell I can not save any images from my camera to MyDlink.

I found https://sensr.net shortly after buying my 932L and it works great for storing images from my camera, but I'm wondering if there are other sites out there that also let you store image.

One thing I like about sense.net is how it takes my saved images and automatically turns them into time-lapse type video clips for each hour of the day. The sensr.net motion sensing option seems to work better then the D-link one along with text notifications.

Some things I don't like about sense.net is I can't seem to save the time-lapse video clips it creates, just the images. It has a option to save the video clip to youtube, but it don't work along with a number of other little bugs the sites seems to have.

Sense.net also does not seem to provide any support, even after I become a paid member. :(

So I'm just wondering what some of you guys maybe using for third party sites with your IP cameras.
I'm not really interested in mobil apps, but websites that can be used for IP camera image and video storage along with maybe some other options.

I was also going to make a comment about the new USA D-link website, but the topic that was started for it has been locked so I could not post a reply, just wanted to say nice job. The new site looks great!

« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 11:18:21 AM by appliancejunk »
DCS-932L

JavaLawyer

• BETA Tester
  • Level 15 Member
  • D-Link Global Forum Moderator
    • FoundFootageCritic
Re: Other IP camera management services?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 07:54:42 AM »

I was also going to make a comment about the new USA D-link website, but the topic that was started for it has been locked so I could not post a reply, just wanted to say nice job. The new site looks great!

The locked thread contained the following link to post comments on a centralized thread:

Post your comments here:)
Find answers here: D-Link ShareCenter FAQ I D-Link Network Camera FAQ
There's no such thing as too many backups FFC