• April 27, 2024, 10:42:30 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: Streaming over WEB - NO Video, however snapshots work  (Read 1692 times)

muellerr64

• Level 1 Member
Streaming over WEB - NO Video, however snapshots work
« on: January 11, 2013, 10:00:49 AM »

Hi,

I have both the remote viewer and remote playback configured on a 64bit Vista Ultimate OS.  I have Windows Firewall turned OFF.  I have the viewer on port 8082 and the playback on port 8083, the web server is on 8081.  I have ports 8081 - 8083 forwarded from the outside.

I have IE8 running on a remote computer (outside the LAN)

I can connect to //...:8081 just fine; I see web site with the viewer and the playback icons

I can click on either and get a login prompt and see the interface

From the viewer I can select a cam and connect.  However the playback window is completely BLACK...
I can right click in the playback window and get a snapshot that is perfect
I can see the frame rate at the bottom

From the playback I can select any cam and any timeframe
I can start/pause and speed though a playback- However the playback window is completely BLACK...
I can a click on the snapshot icon and get a snapshot of what is being played back

anyone ever see this issue; and how do you solve it?  I can't recall the version, but it I just downloaded it from the web site in the past few weeks...I assume is some of the latest stuff.

rm