• April 19, 2024, 10:09:47 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: I can get access to NAS 320-L with tablet but not with mydlink web  (Read 6196 times)

cerves

• Level 1 Member

Hi guys,
thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
I can reach my NAS that is behind a DLINK ROUTER DWR-921 (LTE) with android app and I can browse it but I can't trought mydilink web.
same result if I open http port on the router.
Any suggestion?
Could to be a ISP NAT?

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
Re: I can get access to NAS 320-L with tablet but not with mydlink web
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2015, 06:38:49 AM »

Hi guys,
thanks in advance and sorry for my english.
I can reach my NAS that is behind a DLINK ROUTER DWR-921 (LTE) with android app and I can browse it but I can't trought mydilink web.
same result if I open http port on the router.
Any suggestion?
Could to be a ISP NAT?

If you are trying to access via Windows PC (not sure about other systems) the web app now requires a plugin called Universal Media Player created by DLink - they (DLink) haven't told anyone but you should see a notification in your browser (or you can download from this link https://mega.co.nz/#!uZcEiTLK!a8OVHDhq7Y5AT9nztysugJAY5GG3awYzfP5BXvJl_YA

But please be advised other DLink users/owners are suffering similar issues with access (see mydlinks Facebook page.

Sometimes the Uplayer (Universal Media Player) will install but still not function in IE

cerves could you please post reply and let me know how you are trying to access (PC etc) and browser versions if possible.

And please DON'T apologise for your English or else I'll have to apologise for my bad (insert your language here).  ;)

cerves

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 10:39:34 AM »

Thanks philphil61 for answer.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and IE. Yes I know about uplayer plugin infact I have installed it but unfortunately I can't connect via Firefox. If I would try with IE Do I install some plugin?
If I try to connect via Firefox or IE to mydlink web site I see this: green flag near NAS icon and connecting to NAS icon in middle of page that loading continuously.
 >:(

philphil61

• Level 3 Member
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2015, 10:56:07 AM »

Thanks philphil61 for answer.
I'm using Mozilla Firefox and IE. Yes I know about uplayer plugin infact I have installed it but unfortunately I can't connect via Firefox. If I would try with IE Do I install some plugin?
If I try to connect via Firefox or IE to mydlink web site I see this: green flag near NAS icon and connecting to NAS icon in middle of page that loading continuously.
 >:(

Once the plugfin is installed for FF - IE should see it also

How to check - open IE go to mydlink website (to access your NAS) and login - once you have tried to login you can then check if the plugin is installed.  Go to Manage Add-Ons - Extensions - Toolbars & Extensions and you should see (as per image)

But even it is installed there are issues with some uses still not being able to access because the plugin is not recognised.

Again ceres I ask - can you confirm please
Your OS
FF Version
IE Version
and confirm please if via IE you can access mydlink and if not is the plugin shown (as per image)?