The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DIR-615

I need help!!

(1/1)

markcowell23:
My linskys finally went out a few weeks ago and got a dlink615. When I try to play games online it eithers lags or kicks me out. I never had these problems with my linskys. Is there something I need to update online or something?

FurryNutz:
Link>Welcome!

* What Hardware version is your router? Look at sticker under the router case.
* Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the routers web page under status.
* What region are you located?
* Are you wired or wireless connected to the router?
Internet Service Provider and Modem Configurations

* What ISP Service do you have? Cable or DSL?
* What ISP Modem Mfr. and model # do you have?
* What ISP Modem service link speeds UP and Down do you have? Link> Speed Testing Sites
PC or Game console?
What model# linksys router did you have before?

markcowell23:

--- Quote from: FurryNutz on August 20, 2019, 10:18:29 AM ---Link>Welcome!

What Hardware version is your router? Look at sticker under the router case. Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the routers web page under status. Whatbest washing machine in india region are you located? are you wired or wireless connected to the router? Internet Service Provider and Modem Configurations What ISP Service do you have? Cable or DSL? What ISP Modem Mfr. and model # do you have? What ISP Modem service link speeds UP and Down do you have? Link> Speed Testing Sites

PC or Game console?

--- End quote ---

Man! Those problems have been solved automatically. But in future if I have these I will let you know.

FurryNutz:
Any idea of how things were resolved? Would be helpful for others to know.

Thanks.

--- Quote from: markcowell23 on September 02, 2019, 12:58:13 AM ---
--- Quote from: FurryNutz on August 20, 2019, 10:18:29 AM ---Link>Welcome!

What Hardware version is your router? Look at sticker under the router case. Link>What Firmware version is currently loaded? Found on the routers web page under status. Whatbest washing machine in india region are you located? are you wired or wireless connected to the router? Internet Service Provider and Modem Configurations What ISP Service do you have? Cable or DSL? What ISP Modem Mfr. and model # do you have? What ISP Modem service link speeds UP and Down do you have? Link> Speed Testing Sites

PC or Game console?

--- End quote ---

Man! Those problems have been solved automatically. But in future if I have these I will let you know.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version