• March 19, 2024, 12:21:00 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: My 930l cameras show their connected, but when I go to view they do not connectr  (Read 4388 times)

jim11743

• Level 1 Member

I was told the servers were having maintence and would be up in 48 hours, that was 4 days ago.  Need some help!!

GaryNY

• Level 2 Member

Are these being used wired to ethernet, or wireless?  I had connection problems with one (including problems getting live video and also into the setup menus), this turned out to be weak WiFi signal where I located the camera.  If you're using a wireless connection, you might try moving the camera closer to the wireless access point and see if it works better.  If it does, you might need to relocate your camera or wireless access point for a better signal.

saasheim

• Level 1 Member

I have the same problem with my two 932L cameras. They are connected to the LAN via WI-FI, and to Internet via 3G. There is no problems with my wi-fi or internet connection. The cameras sends email and FTPs files as I have set up in the setup, but they do not show up in mydlink.com. Both cameras is reported as connected in the setup wizard. Any Ideas?

Steinar
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 09:17:10 AM by saasheim »