The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > D-Link NetDefend Firewalls

DFL-210, PORT FOWARDING, AND WEB SERVER

<< < (2/2)

danilovav:
First. It seems, your cameras are use UPnP. When I buyed same products for me, i should use just DCS-910/920 because more new D-Link's cameras require for UPnP on router. Please make sure that your cameras can work with fixed ports.

Second. Does your cameras have DFL as default gateway? If no, disable allow rule and enable NAT.

habit04:

--- Quote from: danilovav on January 18, 2010, 10:57:13 AM ---First. It seems, your cameras are use UPnP. When I buyed same products for me, i should use just DCS-910/920 because more new D-Link's cameras require for UPnP on router. Please make sure that your cameras can work with fixed ports.

Second. Does your cameras have DFL as default gateway? If no, disable allow rule and enable NAT.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the reply, Yes the cameras are UPnP, there is a check mark in the cameras firmware/software to either enable or disable UPnP.
So as of right now it is checked, and I do have the option to "fix" the ports they are static sence I am the one that sets them in the camera software myself.
Also in the camera configh the setting "default router" which is the gateway I have set to 192.168.0.1, So with that being said I do not need the NAT rule is that correct? And I do need the Allow rule?
Thanks for your help!

danilovav:
Yes, you can use allow rule. But, anyway, first is UPnP because ports for realtime data should be static and without tries to use UPnP.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version