• April 26, 2024, 12:03:36 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: SD card problem. Wont work.  (Read 3685 times)

backwall

• Level 1 Member
SD card problem. Wont work.
« on: April 06, 2014, 05:01:43 AM »

Hi!
I just installed two cameras, DSC-5222l in my home. Everything is working exept the SD cards. I have not enabled video capture to the SD card. And the card is not found at all.
I formated it in my computer, just to try it, FAT32, and there it works fine. But in the cameras it wont work at all. The cameras dont "feel" it.

The card is a Sandisk Ultra 16gb microSDHC. Speed is 10. There is nothing wrong with the cards. Double checked it.
Both cameras are updated and working.

Hope for your help.

Regards Henrik

warheadbr

• Level 1 Member
Re: SD card problem. Wont work.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2014, 05:46:20 PM »

Hi!
I just installed two cameras, DSC-5222l in my home. Everything is working exept the SD cards. I have not enabled video capture to the SD card. And the card is not found at all.
I formated it in my computer, just to try it, FAT32, and there it works fine. But in the cameras it wont work at all. The cameras dont "feel" it.

The card is a Sandisk Ultra 16gb microSDHC. Speed is 10. There is nothing wrong with the cards. Double checked it.

Hope for your help.

Regards Henrik
same here man on a DCS942 ....

slkslk

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2014, 07:39:32 PM »

I set up a DSC 2132L and the camera recognizes the SD card, motion is detected but no video clips or pix are on my card.  I set it up for email alerts and am getting them but no video files on the card.  Any ideas?

RYAT3

• Level 10 Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 02:09:09 PM »

Hi!

Hope for your help.

Regards Henrik

You have logged into the f/w? I have had no problems. My 5222l is hardware #A