• April 23, 2024, 06:25:13 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: dcs932l not connecting via 3G but fine with wifi  (Read 3094 times)

toby

• Level 1 Member
dcs932l not connecting via 3G but fine with wifi
« on: June 02, 2012, 03:07:17 PM »

I have 2 DCS932L which has been working fine using both wifi and 3G connection for almost a year now.  Right before memorial day weekend the 3G connection keeps timing out.  I called dlink support and they made me restart the camera, reload the firmware and reconfig the cameras but it did not solve the problem.  They finally told me that my android phone must have a bandwidth not enough to view the app.  Also they say 3G is not a stable connection so I will not always get a connection.  My question is how come it was working before and suddenly stopped.  Dlink support said to talk to my phone's manufacturer.  BTW I have a samsung galaxy sii.  Does anyone have  the same problem and solution?

pippomostarda

• Level 2 Member
Re: dcs932l not connecting via 3G but fine with wifi
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2012, 05:44:05 AM »

same problem... My Android phone has Hspa+ 21mbps connection, but often cant' connect with my 932l. Is a mydlink app's problem?