The Graveyard - Products No Longer Supported > DCS-2310L

DCS-2310L - Firmware Wishlist

(1/6) > >>

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest firmware update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DCS-2310L Wishlist

[*]TBD
[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

aolmos:
It would be nice to have the limit of two Events raised.  As it stands, I can e-mail a picture, and save video to Samba for motion detection.  I'd like to be able to do the same for PIR, or at least have it so PIR OR Motion Detection causes an Event to fire off.

So far, so good, though.  It's close in functionality to the DCS-1100/1130 which is what I was hoping for.

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: aolmos on October 23, 2012, 03:29:11 PM ---It would be nice to have the limit of two Events raised.  As it stands, I can e-mail a picture, and save video to Samba for motion detection.  I'd like to be able to do the same for PIR, or at least have it so PIR OR Motion Detection causes an Event to fire off.

So far, so good, though.  It's close in functionality to the DCS-1100/1130 which is what I was hoping for.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your suggestions and comments.  ;)

JavaLawyer:
Below is a summary of everyone's input thus far. Please let me know if I over generalized, misrepresented, or missed anyone's concerns and I'll refresh the list with updates. Recent items are highlighted in blue. Items fixed in the latest firmware update are striked out.

If any items in the wishlist were fixed by the latest firmware, please post and I'll update!

DCS-2310L Wishlist

[*]Event Trigger - Option for PIR (in addition to Motion Detection) to trigger a picture email event or Samba video save event

[/list]

Wishlist Items Addressed by D-Link (Thank You!)

[*]TBD
[/list]

JavaLawyer:

--- Quote from: RiverWay on November 02, 2012, 10:36:35 AM ---Problem: intermittent static clicking makes DCS-2310L audio useless. Actual audio is also variable - sometimes there is real-life sound from the camera microphone, sometimes there is none.

--- End quote ---

Added...  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version