• March 28, 2024, 05:41:58 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: DNS-320L Setup Wizard for Win7 64-bit  (Read 9247 times)

lsm0325

• Level 1 Member
DNS-320L Setup Wizard for Win7 64-bit
« on: May 22, 2013, 06:34:16 PM »

Hi,
I recently purchased a DNS-320L.  I have tried to used the CD installation disk that came with the unit on my 2 laptops both with win7 64-bit OS via LAN.  But during the setup it would not continue after the set-up of the email after clicking the next, an error will appear and will hang (the details in the error there are some text about win32...). 

I accessed the DNS-320L via the web browser and it's working OK with all the configurations done thru the setup wizard, but the problem I am having is that I can not register at mydlink.com since according to all I have read so far I will need the CD installation for this and since I could not continue with the registration using CD installation or a setup wizard file I downloaded from the dlink support page. So if I don't register with mydlink.com, there is no use for the cloud services of this NAS.

So hope someone could point me where I can download a setup wizard for win 64-bit.

Thanks!

psychicsaint

• Level 1 Member
Re: DNS-320L Setup Wizard for Win7 64-bit
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2013, 07:06:59 AM »

Same problem here with Win7 x64.. Did you resolve the issue and register with mydlink? Please help if you have.. Thanks

O15

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2014, 11:52:39 AM »

Same problem here with Win7 x64.. Did you resolve the issue and register with mydlink? Please help if you have.. Thanks
Hi,
I recently purchased a DNS-320L.  I have tried to used the CD installation disk that came with the unit on my 2 laptops both with win7 64-bit OS via LAN.  But during the setup it would not continue after the set-up of the email after clicking the next, an error will appear and will hang (the details in the error there are some text about win32...). 

I accessed the DNS-320L via the web browser and it's working OK with all the configurations done thru the setup wizard, but the problem I am having is that I can not register at mydlink.com since according to all I have read so far I will need the CD installation for this and since I could not continue with the registration using CD installation or a setup wizard file I downloaded from the dlink support page. So if I don't register with mydlink.com, there is no use for the cloud services of this NAS.

So hope someone could point me where I can download a setup wizard for win 64-bit.

Thanks!

I don't know if thise helps now but for future readers it might help. The problem is solved with the latest Setup wizard.
I was abled to flash the latest firmware 1.03b04 after my CD-setup failed at the same point as described above. The i downloaded the Setup wizard 1.0.2.3 which excludes the email notification stuff and instead runs you through formating your drives and connecting to mydlink.

GrantWilson

• Level 1 Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 03:20:20 AM »

I don't know if thise helps now but for future readers it might help. The problem is solved with the latest Setup wizard.
I was abled to flash the latest firmware 1.03b04 after my CD-setup failed at the same point as described by
essay writer above.
The i downloaded the Setup wizard 1.0.2.3 which excludes the email notification stuff and instead runs you through formating your drives and connecting to mydlink.

Hi there,
I've been trying to download it from the SoftPedia source, as the Solvusoft download was blocked by my antivirus. How can I avoid this blocking issue while connecting to mydlink later (without disabling the antivirus)? Thanks, and sorry for posting in the older thread.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 03:22:30 AM by GrantWilson »