• May 10, 2024, 05:33:21 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This Forum Beta is ONLY for registered owners of D-Link products in the USA for which we have created boards at this time.

Author Topic: iTunes Refresh  (Read 6339 times)

zoomzit

iTunes Refresh
« on: August 18, 2008, 07:56:43 PM »

I'm trying to set up the itunes server. Unfortunately, I can see the D-link iTunes library on my computer, but I can't see any songs. When I hit the "refresh" button on the D-link admin page, it refreshed to 74%, and then hangs...

Any idea how to fix this?

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
Re: iTunes Refresh
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 11:24:07 AM »

Please be sure to use the latest firmware 1.05. If you are still having this issue try refreshing half of the volume then try the other half and see if one half is causing this hang issue. There may be a specific file causing this issue and if it can be located and removed you will resolve this problem. This issue should not happen while refreshing but in some cases I have found this to be the issue.
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream

zoomzit

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 01:37:40 PM »

Thanks for the reply. I looked on the d-link corp site for firmware 1.05 (my system is showing firmware 1.00), however, I don't see any firmware updates on the support site:
http://support.dlink.com/products/view.asp?productid=DNS%2D321
Is there another location where I can pick up 1.05?

ECF

• Administrator
  • Level 11 Member
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 03:17:49 PM »

I am sorry I was confusing your product with the DNS-323, yes 1.00 is the current firmware. Please try the steps for refreshing folders
Never forget that only dead fish swim with the stream